1.15.2008

and we have visuals

So, at last, here are my first pictures from Asia - and some lifted from my friends - showing some of the highlights of our holiday trip to Bali. (Click the link above to get to the gallery of all the images, or to see them one by one as a slideshow, click the picture of the tree at right. You can change the speed of the slideshow at the bottom of the screen.)

My Christmas present to myself this year was breaking down and buying a point-and-shoot camera. It did a pretty good job, for what it is, and the fumblings of the person behind it. I swear manual settings are easier to do than programs, even though people get impressed by folks lugging around manual cameras.

I kept the pictures small and put credits on a lot of them because I have a paranoia of the images turning up as postcards somewhere and then wanting to do something with them later down the line ... hope y'all can still make out enough to keep you entertained.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the pics! Hermes is down, so it's great entertainment. Do you do any work over there or is it all scuba diving, traveling and having fun and getting spit on by a komodo?

Rhonda said...

Gorgeous - you definitely should do something with those "down the line."
You can create high-quality books of photos for a pretty decent price on shutterfly.com.